Senior Front-end Developer – Enabling the rental of anything
Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Employment Type: fast
Location: Oslo or remote in Europe
Interested in the sharing economy and participating in an ambitious tech startup? We are looking for a skilled and experienced developer to join our journey
Sharefox has now become Norway’s leading SaaS company for rental services in the circular economy. We deliver a technology platform that enables companies to create new business areas within rental and subscriptions.
ShareFox works with everything from large retail companies, innovative startups to digitization of existing rental businesses. With us you will work at the forefront of the latest trend with rental-based services and the circular economy.
We are working with customers such as Jernia and the Norwegian Tourist Association, with ski rental in Hemsedal, kayaking in the Oslo Fjord, self-service car rental or with rental of larger machines and equipment.
The company is facing a growth phase and internationalization. We are looking for an experienced developer who can help design and develop our application. Tasks you will face include:
- Developing new services and expanding existing services in an Angular front-end
- Scale application and infrastructure to meet our international ambitions
- Take responsibility and ownership of the product – Sharefox is a start-up and everyone has a voice
- Work closely with the rest of the team in a flat structure
- Help to continuously improve the development process
We are looking for you who
- Have a good understanding of front-end development with experience from developing applications used on various devices
- At least 6 years experience from front-end development
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Dreams of working in a small start-up where everyone influences the way forward
We can offer
- Exciting work with direct impact on final product and customer experience
- Opportunity to influence technology choices, development process and to grow in responsibility
- Participate in a start-up that enters a strong growth phase
- International working environment
- Competitive conditions, including opportunity to take part in ownership and share program
We hope that this looks exciting, and that you as an applicant want to take part in our journey as a startup. The position will report directly to the CTO, Cristi Leordeanu.
Application: For more information or apply, you can get in touch with Cristian Leordeanu: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +47 47686113