Product Manager – Enabling the rental of anything
Job Title: Product Manager
Employee Type: Fast
Interested in the sharing economy and participating in an ambitious tech startup? We are looking for a skilled and experienced product manager to join our journey
Sharefox has become Norway’s leading SaaS company for rental services in the circular economy. We deliver a technology platform that enables companies to create new business areas within rental and subscriptions.
ShareFox works with large retail companies, innovative startups and businesses working on digitization of existing rental businesses. With us you will work at the forefront of the latest trend with rental-based services and the circular economy.
We are working with customers such as Jernia and the Norwegian Tourist Association, with ski rental in Hemsedal, kayaking in the Oslo Fjord, self-service car rental and rentals of larger machines and equipment.
The company is facing a rapid growth phase and internationalization. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that will help us expand the product to new geographies and new verticals.
Tasks you will face include
- Own requirements from our customers, through development and to delivery, ensuring that we meet the customers expectations and requirements
- Coordinate and define new features and changes, connecting customers to the development team
- Long term ownership of product, domain and goals
- Research and analyse the digital rental market to identify new opportunities both locally and internationally
- Take responsibility and ownership of our services – Sharefox is a start-up and everyone has a voice
We are looking for you who
- Have a good understanding of software development with experience from IT and product management
- At least 4 years of experience from product, development and/or commercialization
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Dreams of working in a start-up where everyone influences the way forward
We can offer
- Exciting work with direct impact on final product and customer experience
- Opportunity to influence the product strategy and the direction of our services
- Participate in a start-up that enters a strong growth phase
- International working environment
- Competitive conditions, including opportunity to take part in ownership and share program
- Test out the rental offerings such as kayaks, skiing, electric bikes
We hope that this looks exciting, and that you as an applicant want to take part in our journey as a startup.
The position will report to the CTO.
Application: For more information or apply, get in touch with Cristian Leordeanu: email@example.com, phone +47 47686113