Are you interested in the Circular Economy and taking part in an ambitious tech company? ShareFox is looking for a highly motivated and organized International Sales Manager to join our team. This is a key role in our international expansion plans.
Beside passion and dedication for being part of an early ESG ScaleUp, the ideal candidate has experience from SaaS ( e.g E-commerce) and business development in international markets.
Sharefox – A StartUp in the Circular Economy space.
SHAREFOX => a SaaS company delivering a technology platform that enables new business areas within rental and subscriptions. Sharefox is experiencing rapid growth and has customers across a wide range of diverse industries – from large retailers and innovative StartUps to established rental companies within the sports and tools/machinery sector. At Sharefox, you will be working at the forefront of the latest trends with rental-based services and the fast evolving circular economy.
The company is now entering the next growth stage of internationalization and we look to strengthen our Growth team. This position works closely with our cross functional teams and must demonstrate the necessary interpersonal and planning skills to partner with them (marketing, sales, customer success and product development).
We expect you are experienced in CRM systems and funnel management.
At Sharefox you will be part of a dedicated team focused on creating the best customer experience for rental and subscription services.
- Funnel management.
- Achieving defined sales targets.
- Taking part in operational processes and discussion on the international expansion, hereby channel expansion and product development.
- Collaborating with marketing and product team.
- Develop new business opportunities leveraging a network of customers, current client relationships, and prospect leads.
- Growing new market in targeted segments.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive and effective account management.
Skills and qualities
- Team player.
- 2 – 5+ years` experience in international sales ( SoftWare, preferable e-commerce or rental and inventory management software).
- Experienced and motivated in funnel management and CRM systems, – “data and insight savvy”.
- Solid communicator and fast learner.
- Great planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Business and technical knowledge combined with great communication and presentation skills.
- Conversant in language other than English is a plus.
We envision that you have a background from a similar position in a startup or scaleup, a software company, or in consulting. Ideally, you also have experience in team management. The position will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer, Fred Kihle.
For more information or to make an application, you can get in touch with Fred Kihle: email@example.com, phone +47 98238718