Employer Sharefox AS
Job Title Head of Engineering
Location Oslo, Norway
Employee Type Fast
Head of Engineering – Enabling the rental of anything
Interested in the sharing economy and participating in an ambitious tech startup? We are looking for a skilled and experienced engineering leader to join our journey
Sharefox has become Norway’s leading SaaS company for rental services in the circular economy. We deliver a technology platform that enables companies to create new business areas within rental and subscriptions. ShareFox works with large retail companies, innovative startups and rental businesses. With us you will work at the forefront of the latest trend with rental-based services and the circular economy. We are working with retail customers like Jernia, with the Norwegian Tourist Association kayaking in the Oslo Fjord, with ski rentals in Hemsedal, self-service car rental and rentals of larger machines and equipment.
The company is facing a rapid growth phase and internationalization. We are looking for an experienced engineering leader or the right senior developer with leadership ambitions that will help us expand the product capabilities into new geographies and new verticals.
- Strategy and execution of engineering processes
- Hands-on execution on systems architecture, feature architecture and high level strategic topics
- Coordination, delegation, and hands-on support on feature development
- Management of the engineering team in collaboration with CTO
- Collaborate with other departments in the organisation such as Product Management, Sales or Customer Success
We are looking for you who:
- Have experience in leading engineering teams
- Experience from SaaS environments, leading development processes in start-ups, and proven success records are major advantages
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Dreams of working in a start-up where everyone influences the way forward
We can offer:
- Exciting work with direct impact on final product and customer experience
- Opportunity to influence the product strategy and the direction of our services
- Participate in a start-up that enters a strong growth phase
- International working environment
- Competitive conditions, including participation in ownership and share program
- Test out the rental offerings in real life such as kayaks, skiing, electric bikes
We hope that this looks exciting, and that you as an applicant want to take part in our journey as a startup. The position will report to the CTO.
Employment: As soon as possible.