Sharefox is a StartUp in the Circular Economy space and delivers a SaaS ecommerce platform focused on rentals and subscriptions. We work with everything from large retail companies, helping them to explore rental-based services, to innovative StartUps and existing rental businesses, helping them digitize their operations. At Sharefox, you will work at the forefront of the latest trends with rental-based services and circular economy.
Our customers offer everything from clothes on subscription, equipment for rental in large nationwide chains, self-service car rentals to end users and more. The company has proven traction in the Norwegian market, and is now entering the next growth stage including internationalization. You will work in an international environment.
Your main responsibility areas
- Participate actively in the entire feature development process, from idea to production release, in an interdisciplinary team
- Work with Sharefox APIs to develop new features for our webshop end-user & admin applications
- Work closely with designer & internal team to define CX and visual design ● Contribute to platform architecture, optimise development methods and frameworks and ensure they are being followed
We are looking for you who have
- Several years of experience with frontend web development
- Experience with automated testing (NodeJS tools such as Mocha, Protractor) ● Responsive / Mobile first attitude and an eye for UX details
- Team and collaborate spirit
And not at least: A “can do”-attitude and ability to learn fast, take control and propose initiatives to continuously improve our systems.
We can offer:
- A key role in the product development team in an innovative startup environment ● Competitive salary and ownership incentives
- Good professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
Sounds interesting? If you want to be at the forefront of sustainability and new business models, please get in touch with us:
- Contact Cristian Leordeanu, CTO, +47 47686113, firstname.lastname@example.org